Shapely, well-defined, and perky buttocks are hallmarks of youthful beauty and attraction. But everyone isn’t graced with naturally voluminous buttocks. And even if you have ample buttocks, factors like aging, weight changes, genetics, and pregnancy may lead to a sagging and flattened appearance. Dr. Jeffrey Lisiecki performs a highly personalized Brazilian butt lift to enhance the volume of the buttocks using natural fat cells derived from the patient’s body. Please contact Dr. Lisiecki to explore your BBL surgery options in New York.
About Brazilian Butt Lift
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a surgical procedure that helps you achieve a fuller, rounder, and more voluminous buttocks without relying on implants. This is essentially a fat grafting procedure that involves harvesting excess fat cells from one part of the body, such as the tummy, and injecting them in and around the buttocks. This procedure simultaneously reduces excess fat deposits from the donor site while enhancing the buttocks. The results are completely natural because they’re based on natural fat cells drawn from your body.
Brazilian butt lift can do the following:
- Enhance the volume and shape of the buttocks
- Make the buttocks look more proportionate and shapely
- Reduces excess fat deposits from the tummy, flanks, or thighs
- Improve overall body contours and proportions
- Improve the contours of flat buttocks
- Improve the fit of your clothes, such as shorts and swimsuits
Candidates for a Brazilian butt lift:
- Want larger and more shapely buttocks
- Have excess fat cells on the donor site, such as the abdomen or flanks
- Want to rely on natural fat cells derived from the body
- Have generally good physical and mental health
- Have realistic expectations from the Brazilian butt lift procedure
- Are nonsmokers or willing to stop smoking before the Brazilian butt lift surgery
Recovery after a Brazilian butt lift surgery
You will experience post-treatment redness, swelling, and bruising around the buttocks and the donor site, which will gradually reduce over two to three weeks. You can resume most of your daily activities and work after about 2 weeks, but you must avoid strenuous workouts for 4 to 6 weeks. Please follow Dr. Lisiecki’s aftercare guidelines to ensure optimal results and recovery.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lisiecki
Dr. Jeffrey Lisiecki is an acclaimed aesthetic plastic surgeon specializing in body contouring procedures in New York. He has specialized training in cutting-edge surgical techniques, such as fat grafting techniques for buttock enhancement. During your consultation, he listens to your unique concerns and goals, examines your anatomy, and curates tailor-made surgical plans that ensure natural results. If you want larger and more voluminous buttocks based on autologous fat transfers, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Lisiecki today.