Until recently, breast augmentation and volume enhancements were only possible through breast implants. But some women are hesitant about getting silicone or saline implants because they aren’t natural parts of the body. Breast fat grafting has recently arisen as a popular alternative to implant-based breast augmentations — it allows the surgeon to enhance the breast volume using fat cells harvested from another part of your body. If you want to enhance your breast volume using natural fat cells, please contact Dr. Lisiecki about fat transfer breast augmentation in NYC to explore your options.
About Breast Fat Grafting
What is breast fat grafting?
Breast fat grafting is an autologous surgical procedure that involves transferring excess fat cells from one part of the body to the breasts to make them look fuller and more voluminous. The surgeon performs liposuction to extract excess fat cells from the donor site, such as the abdomen, flanks, or thighs. The harvested fat cells are carefully purified and injected into the breast tissues to restore natural volume and projection. The results are completely natural because the fat cells are natural parts of your body.
If you have further questions, you can take a look at our FAQs page.
The benefits of breast fat grafting:
- Extremely small incisions made on the donor site
- 100% natural fat cells drawn from the patient’s body
- Low risk of allergic reactions or infections
- No risk of complications because of implant rupturing or rippling
- Removes excess fat cells from another part of the body, such as the tummy
- Less post-treatment recovery period than a breast implant surgery
- Enhances the shape and proportions of the breast
Candidates for a breast fat grafting:
- Want to enhance the volume and size of your breasts
- Don’t want to use silicone or saline implants to enhance the breast size
- Have excess fat cells on the donor site for the liposuction
- Have generally good physical and mental health
- Are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before the breast fat grafting
- Have realistic expectations from the breast augmentation surgery
Dr. Lisiecki’s personalized breast fat grafting technique
Dr. Lisiecki’s personalized fat transfer breast augmentation in NYC is performed at a state-of-the-art surgical center under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation. The surgeon will make a small incision on the donor site, such as the tummy, flanks, or thighs, through which a small cannula is inserted to loosen the excess fat cells. The surgeon suctions out the excess fat cells, following which they’re purified and placed within a syringe. The fat cells are carefully injected into targeted areas on the breasts to enhance the cup size.
Recovery after the breast fat grafting surgery
Breast fat grafting involves less post-treatment downtime than traditional breast augmentation with implants. You will need to wear a soft bra for a few weeks after your procedure, and you may experience some swelling and tenderness for a few days to weeks. However, you can resume most of your daily activities 3 days after the procedure.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lisiecki
Dr. Jeffrey Lisiecki is a highly-trained aesthetic plastic surgeon specializing in the latest breast surgery techniques, such as breast lifts, breast reductions, and breast augmentations with implants or fat grafting. He carefully examines your anatomy, discusses your goals and concerns, and curates a personalized surgical plan for you. Dr. Lisiecki’s careful and considered approach to breast fat grafting ensures safe and naturalized results that conform to your anatomy. Please schedule a consultation to explore your options for fat transfer breast augmentation in NYC.